Close this search box.

Contact Us


We are located on HYW 10 C (Missouri U) Across the street from the outpost Casino. Click here for Directions

Yes you have to have a valid Oklahoma medical card, and an up to date drivers license issued by your state of residence.

If this is your first time applying for an OMMA license, we recommend starting on the OMMA webpage for Patient Licenses.

OMMA Also provides a helpful FAQ Section that goes over all the documents needed and most frequently asked questions about getting a card.

FAQ for Out of State Medical Licenses.

FAQ for In-State Medical Licenses.

Monday: 9AM-8PM

Tuesday: 9AM-8PM

Wednesday: 9AM-8PM

Thursday: 9AM-8PM

Friday: 9AM-10PM

Saturday: 9AM-10PM

Sunday: 9AM-8PM

Contact Us